• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Will The Power Of Christ And The Ability To Get A Good Night Sleep Keep MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell Going From The Penthouse Back To The Crackhouse?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Why is Moe the scariest of the bunch? Shenp is hurt by his exclusion and Iggy wants in on the fun.

If Shemp smoked crack long enough with Donald Trump Jr, Matt Gaetz, Hunter Biden, and Mike Lindell he would end up looking like Iggy Pop. Good observation there, gmase.

FREE-press-shot-400x254.jpg

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Extending it to a 4th Stooge is only right, Shemp and Curly fookin' approve.

We need Bob to come back so we have a Three Stooges expert consultant on the set. I just picked 4 random idiots but he knows what their motivation really is... other than staying up for a week straight while smoking more crack.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
If Shemp smoked crack long enough with Donald Trump Jr, Matt Gaetz, Hunter Biden, and Mike Lindell he would end up looking like Iggy Pop. Good observation there, gmase.

FREE-press-shot-400x254.jpg
Capt Obvious stops by every so often.

Mitchell SD was the home of George McGovern and Gary Owens (Laugh In). Owens started his career at KORN in Mitchell. Cue Korn’s cover of Another Brick in the Wall.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Capt Obvious stops by every so often.

Mitchell SD was the home of George McGovern and Gary Owens (Laugh In). Owens started his career at KORN in Mitchell. Cue Korn’s cover of Another Brick in the Wall.
Gary Owens and Gary Owens’ voice is mucho iconic.

On a scale of 1-5 how good are you performing Korn songs when you go out for Karaoke?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Taxi Driver reboot...

Mike Lindell - Travis Bickel
Donald Trump Jr - Betsy
Nancy Pelosi - Sport
AOC - Iris

large960_blur-7f562e621a1b78454dd84da78001e3dd.jpg

"Well, take it or leave it. If you want to save yourself some money, don't fuck her. Cause you'll be back here every night for some more. Man, she's twelve and a half years old. You never had no pussy like that. You can do anything you want with her. You can cum on her, fuck her in the mouth, fuck her in the ass, cum on her face, man. She get your cock so hard she'll make it explode. But no rough stuff, all right?"

170_450.jpg

"Look, I was stoned. That's why they stopped me. 'Cause when I'm not
stoned, I got no place else to go. So they just, uh, protect me from myself."

mike-lindell-trump-80-million-election-battleground.webp

"Then when I came inside and I met you, I saw in your eyes and I saw the way you carried
yourself that you're not a happy person. And I think you need something. And if you want
to call it a friend, you can call it a friend."

_114094245_gettyimages-1161698552.jpg

"Are you gonna be my friend? I have a break at four o'clock and if you're here..."

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Now The Omen gets a remake of a remake in a 100% Republican cast...

Don Gaetz - Robert Thorn
Matt Gaetz - Damien Thorn
Sarah Palin - Mrs Blaylock
Rand Paul - Keith Jennings
Kristi Noem - Katherine Thorn

image.jpg

"Wrong? What could be wrong with our child, Donald? We're beautiful people, aren't we?"

don-gaetz-1.jpg

"How can he know that? Maybe he's wrong. It's insane. I won't have anything to do with murdering a little boy. He's not responsible. I won't do it!"

rand-1620762741.jpeg

"Well, if you won't do it... I will!"

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

"Have no fear, little one... I am here to protect thee."

sULcnLsYMRopsS3a86yF0dmtedplZvVJ5VEgsSnhSF8.jpg

"Yes. Born in the image of the greatest power in the world! The Desolate One. Desolate because his greatness was taken from him and he was cast down. But he has risen, in me!"

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Gary Owens and Gary Owens’ voice is mucho iconic.

On a scale of 1-5 how good are you performing Korn songs when you go out for Karaoke?
Zero! I haven't done karaoke since 1991 in DC. Whole Lotta Love after a whole lotta beer.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Heck yeah! I've not given up on rebooting MTV's The Real World. I got a new roommate in the house...

Bring on Sister Abigail...

GIF-Victorias-Secret-Karen.gif

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Mike Lindell is not well. My Persian next door neighbor loves Trump but thinks China created COVID so he would lose the election. I voted for Trump too but solely for money reasons feeling he's better for me than the other guy. Voting your wallet is a sane thing to do. People gotta stop acting crazy and deal with normal life. Biden won the election. Just kneecap him in the midterms.

Mike Lindell is a dead ender but we haven't seen rock bottom yet. Politics are way better in moderation.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Mike Lindell .. Is he the new Mr. Smith?

That gibberish that he put up looks like The Matrix binary code ...

The Matrix.jpg

Where's Keanu Reeves and Lawrence Fishburne? :)

Last edited: